Business & Operations /
To help create an environment that enables every cLabs employee to prosper, we’re hiring our first Learning & Development Partner.
cLabs is driven by purpose and believe this role has a unique opportunity to shape the future of work at cLabs where openness to testing and iterating new ideas not only welcomed but encouraged. We follow a teal and holacracy org model and thus don't have traditional hierarchy or titles - as we are all Partners.
We’re looking for a passionate, creative, and humble leader who will be responsible for delivering an exceptional on boarding and continued learning experience to all of our team members of learners globally. You will be a catalyst to inspire team members to positively contribute towards the mission and bring their wholeness to work every day. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative culture where your work will have a direct impact on cLabs' purpose and growth, then we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with stakeholders to document, standardize, and blend disparate data sets
- Perform data analysis required to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of various campaigns and initiatives
- Automate/streamline data collection and cleanup
- Analyze data to discover actionable insights
- Document best practices for future data collection
- Assist in integrating data sources to Google Data Studio for visualization
- Develop strategies for long-term data architecture
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to clean, analyze, and interpret large datasets
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning, and transforming techniques
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with API’s and automating data pulls
- Experience with Google Apps Script/VBA
- Experience developing and maintaining API integrations to automate data collection and unification
- Experience using data visualization solutions like Google Data Studio or Tableau
- Experience using statistical software (Stata, SPSS, etc.)
cLabs ("Celo Labs") started Celo in 2017 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we're all proud to hold the job title of "Partner." For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.