cLabs is seeking an Ecosystem Engineer to maximize the success of organizations building on Celo. This individual will work in partnership with our Engineering, Product, and Ecosystem Growth teams.
- We are a full-stack company i.e. we are building both blockchain protocols and the user experiences on top of them
- We are experienced startup founders and operators
- We are highly technical, with backgrounds at places like Google and MIT
- We are mission driven with a big goal: to bring sound currency and property rights to those who need it most
- We have a strong engineering culture, which values open-source
- Provide individual engineering support to organizations building on Celo
- Improve Celo’s existing codebase and tools to support the needs of developers
- Meet with partners to discuss their needs and the capabilities of the protocol and applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience writing production software
- Experience working with blockchains
- Knowledge of blockchain application architecture
- A desire to work across the stack and with multiple languages
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a similar role - Solutions Engineer, Forward Deployed Engineer, Developer Relations
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced, high-autonomy organization
- Passion for our mission
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, and coin plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- Beautiful office space
- Team outings, Celo-brations, and more
C Labs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we're all proud to hold the job title of "Partner." For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.