Growth Marketing Manager
Business & Operations /
As a Growth Marketing Manager you will work on strategic initiatives that will drive community growth and user acquisition for Celo globally. You will help amplify the why, what and how of Celo, and ensure that we nurture our audiences and community members throughout the lifecycle of their experience.
- Develop and own user acquisition campaigns and activations for priority audiences (eg. consumer audiences)
- You will work closely with Experience/Marketing, Ecosystem, and Product teams to drive user acquisition, design go-to-market strategies, test product hypotheses, and improve retention and engagement of our global user base
- Execute global growth campaigns with partners as well as localized in-market campaigns in collaboration with market teams
- Help define and measure success metrics and optimize efforts to meet growth KPIs
- This is also a strategic projects role, that will be able to flex and wear different hats depending on where growth is needed
- Experience in driving multichannel growth in the areas of social media, events, and other user acquisition channels
- Ability to use data to inform growth strategies - demand marketing, user acquisition, paid acquisition, multichannel marketing
- Ability to execute quickly and creatively, leveraging multiple channels to produce results
- Experience working with online advertising platforms such as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, or Google Search Ads (or experience managing agencies/vendors) - experience in one of the platforms is sufficient
- Experience working in blockchain/crypto
- Experience in payments
- Tools: Experience in working with ActiveCampaign (the current email marketing platform we use), or other CRM or email marketing tools such as hubspot, mailchimp
- Experience working with mobile apps (push notifications) and attribution platforms like Appsflyer.
- Platforms: Online advertising platforms such as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, or Google Search Ads (or experience managing agencies/vendors)
Nice to have skills/abilities:
Technical Requirements (Optional):
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and coin plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- 401k plan
- Beautiful office space
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, beer, and coffee
- Team outings, TGIFs, and more
cLabs ("Celo Labs") started Celo in 2018 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we're all proud to hold the job title of "Partner." For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.