San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Business & Operations
Celo is an open platform that makes financial tools accessible to anyone with a mobile phone. Our mission at C Labs is to help build a monetary system that creates the conditions for prosperity for all.
Celo aims to remove the barriers for large-scale adoption of cryptocurrencies as means-of-payment. Using a novel address-based encryption algorithm, Celo makes sending money as easy as sending a text. Additionally, Celo uses stable-value tokens pegged to fiat currencies, like the US Dollar, to minimize volatility. Anyone can participate in the network and earn Celo currency, even with a budget Android smartphone. The first application launching on our platform is a social payments and money transfer app, aimed at developing markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-paced startup, where people come first. We are looking for a technical recruiter to help grow our team. This position will own and drive the recruiting process from beginning to end. The ideal candidate is resourceful and makes intentional decisions when crafting the candidate pipeline and experience, and also is deliberate about building a diverse team.
- Source, engage and manage candidate relationships while creating an inviting and fun candidate experience
- Strategize and execute on innovative ways to build a diverse candidate pipeline
- Work closely with the leadership team to drive the hiring plan and design the recruiting brand
- Train C Lab's employees on recruiting strategies, tools and practices
- Continuously improve the candidate experience
- A passion for people, your role, and Celo's mission
- 2-4 years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting talented candidates in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest and natural curiosity to continue growing
- Relevant technology knowledge experience
- Bonus: if you have experience working with a cryptocurrency company
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, and coin plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefit
- 401k plan
- Beautiful office space
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, beer, and coffee
- Team outings, TGIFs, and more
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.