Global Learning & Development Director
Business & Operations /
To help create an environment that enables every cLabs employee to prosper, we’re hiring our first Learning & Development Partner.
cLabs is driven by purpose and believe this role has a unique opportunity to shape the future of work at cLabs where openness to testing and iterating new ideas not only welcomed but encouraged. We follow a teal and holacracy org model and thus don't have traditional hierarchy or titles - as we are all Partners.
We’re looking for a passionate, creative, and humble leader who will be responsible for delivering an exceptional on boarding and continued learning experience to all of our team members of learners globally. You will be a catalyst to inspire team members to positively contribute towards the mission and bring their wholeness to work every day. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative culture where your work will have a direct impact on cLabs' purpose and growth, then we want to hear from you!
- Inspire, develop, and support a learning culture that brings our values to life and aligns with our mission
- Architect, implement, and execute bespoke training content and learning experiences for all employees focusing on hard and soft skills for personal and professional development in support of everyone’s individual unique purpose
- Establish, evaluate and drive talent assessment for career architecture to support growth and career development
- Develop trainings to support new hires transitioning into the teal and holacracy org structure to ensure their success
- Partner with all teams to understand key business objectives along with team and individual needs to inform the training roadmap
- Implement learning content for diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
- Act as a coach at all levels, as well as mentor to all employees
- Facilitate learning in a virtual and remote environment for teams and individuals
- A passion for Celo’s mission to create a monetary system that creates the conditions for prosperity for all
- 8+ years learning and development experience leading strategy and program creation for a global company
- Proven success record and experience engaging learners globally across different cultures, time zones as well as through in person and as remote learning environments
- Balance being a strategic leader with performing operational/tactical responsibilities
- Presents well, and has exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills and a track record of being highly organized and detail-oriented while navigating ambiguity
- High social and emotional intelligence with a passion for mentoring team members and cultivating strong relationships with all types of people across global locations
- Demonstrates cLabs values with integrity, responsibility and a strong belief in our mission
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, and coin plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- Beautiful office space
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks
- Team outings, TGIFs, and more
cLabs ("Celo Labs") started Celo in 2018 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we're all proud to hold the job title of "Partner." For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.