Partner, Executive Support
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Business & Operations /
Celo’s mission is to build a financial system that creates the conditions for prosperity - for everyone.
Celo aims to remove the barriers for large-scale adoption of cryptocurrencies as a means-of-payment. Using a novel address-based encryption algorithm, the Celo protocol makes sending money as easy as sending a text. Additionally, Celo uses stable-value tokens pegged to fiat currencies, like the US Dollar, to minimize volatility. Celo is an open protocol enabling many to participate in the system, even with a budget Android smartphone. The first application launching on the Celo platform is a social payments and money transfer app, aimed at developing markets.
This position will support our Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
You will: Manage all travel arrangements for CEO and CTO
- Coordinate travel to meetings, conferences, business trips, tradeshows and conventions, etc
- Understand unique travel preferences
- Provide itineraries and organize travel packets as needed
- Enter all travel information in Outlook calendars and update/anticipate needs due to weather or tight travel needs
- Assist with airline check in and include boarding passes in travel packet or send boarding passes via email
- Coordinate all travel coverage
You will: Manage E-Mail/Calendars/Meetings
- Continually update complex calendars and schedule internal and external meetings and calls
- Serving as the gatekeeper to executives in person, over the phone and via email
- Coordinate equipment, technology support, meals and other logistics as needed
- Manage email correspondence for both CEO and CTO
You will: Manage Expenses
- Collect and organize receipts
- Submit travel expenses to Finance team via Expensify
- Help to monitor and control travel costs and expenses when possible
You will: Manage Calls/Meetings
- Screen and announce calls before scheduling- be the gatekeeper and know who is calling and why
- Welcome guests by greeting them in a professional manner and escorting them to the appropriate conference room
- Work with Office Management and People team to ensure all guests at the office feel welcome and supported while onsite at cLabs
You will: Handle Document Management and Production
- Manage necessary email correspondence
- Copying, e-mailing, faxing, filing, mailing, overnight/shipping as required
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Sort incoming mail for CEO and CTO
- Handle confidential information with the utmost professionalism
- Maintain and organize paper and electronic files
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations Format
- Assist with personal matters and errands as needed
- Five years or more of previous experience supporting Executives
- Excellent organization management skill
- Mission alignment Exceptional time management and organization skills allowing you to organize competing priorities daily and to navigate ambiguity
- Discretion and sound judgment with the ability to interact with all clients, investors, external partners, candidates, and cLabs employees
- Strong communication skills
- Positive Attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on a challenging project with an impactful mission
- Beautiful office space
cLabs ("Celo Labs") started Celo in 2018 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we're all proud to hold the job title of "Partner." For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.