Mobile QA Engineer
cLabs is looking for a QA Engineer to lead QA on our mobile Celo wallet, Valora (https://valoraapp.com/). You will partner with our mobile engineers, product manager, and designer to ensure a high quality experience for all of our iOS and Android users. We currently use a combination of manual and automated tests using the Detox framework for React Native.
- We are experienced startup founders and operators
- We are mission-driven with a big goal: to bring sound currency and property rights to those who need it most
- We are fast-paced and loosely-structured, with a number of offices and a growing team
- We are a full-stack solution i.e. we are building both blockchain protocols and the applications that deliver end-user experiences on top of them
- We are highly technical, with an accomplished team dedicated to learning and pushing boundaries
- We have a strong engineering culture, which values open-source
- Expand and manage our suite of automated E2E tests (https://github.com/celo-org/celo-monorepo/tree/master/packages/mobile/e2e)
- Run our manual testing process and all test cases
- Partner with engineers to test new features and determine new test cases
- 2+ years of experience with mobile QA
- Experience QA’ing a mobile app over many release cycles
- Familiarity with mobile automation testing tools such as Espresso, XCUITest, EarlGrey, or other
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Clear written communicator when reporting issues, writing test cases, etc
- Passionate about mobile applications
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience with financial applications
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience with React Native and Detox (https://github.com/wix/Detox)
- NICE TO HAVE: Internationalization experience
- NICE TO HAVE: Cryptocurrency interest
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, and coin plan
- Beautiful office space
- Team outings, TGIFs, and more
cLabs ("Celo Labs") started Celo in 2017 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we're all proud to hold the job title of "Partner." For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.