Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Business & Operations /
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager you will work on strategic initiatives that will drive growth for the Celo community globally, ensuring a positive experience and lifecycle at every touchpoint. You will help amplify the why, what and how of Celo and ensure that we nurture our audiences throughout the lifecycle of their experience.
- Have a hand in the development of cLabs’ CRM strategy, lifecycle management and the customer journey, for user activation, engagement and retention, for our global community members
- Work closely with Experience/Marketing, Ecosystem, and Product teams to drive user acquisition, design go-to-market strategies, test product hypotheses, and improve retention and engagement of our global user and community base
- Establish ways to better leverage data and communications strategies to create a positive user experience
- Ability to use data to inform growth strategies - experience in user acquisition, retention/engagement, performance marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Copywriting experience is a plus
- Ability to execute quickly and creatively, leveraging multiple channels to produce results
- Proactive and a self starter, we’re looking for someone who is keen to help shape and scale our lifecycle systems
- Nice to have skills/abilities:
- Experience working in blockchain/crypto
- Experience working with NGOs or other global humanitarian organizations
- Experience in payments
- Working knowledge of another language (eg. Spanish)
- Tools: Experience in working with ActiveCampaign (the current email marketing platform we use), or other CRM or email marketing tools such as Hubspot, Mailchimp
Technical Requirements (Optional):
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and coin plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- 401k plan
- Beautiful office space
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, beer, and coffee
- Team outings, TGIFs, and more
cLabs ("Celo Labs") started Celo in 2018 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we're all proud to hold the job title of "Partner." For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.