AWS Solutions Architect
Greater Milwaukee Area
Technical Delivery Team
We are looking for a leader that can help to organize development efforts across multiple teams, provide technical leadership and help to mentor team members in order to ensure project success. This role is right for a leader interested in staying ahead of technical trends and building up a phenomenal team.
What You'll Love
- Unique advanced partnership with AWS in the state of Wisconsin. We’re THE place to grow.
- Variety! Always new and interesting challenges to solve or help your team solve!
- Highly collaborative team environment where we're always learning and having fun together.
- Respect for work life balance and diverse interest.
What You'll Do
- Evangelize and share technology and business updates internally and externally
- Consult with companies in order to develop technical strategies and approaches to software
- Mentor team members in order to help others understand approaches
- Work side-by-side with team members to efficiently produce high-quality software
- Contribute to knowledge sharing opportunities within Centare and the community
- Work closely with Centare’s sales, marketing, and partnership efforts to establish market leadership and expand business opportunities
- Enjoy and attend periodic staff meetings and Centare-organized events
Who We're Looking For
- Hands on experience with the following:
- Designing and implementing highly distributed applications
- Programming experience with at least one of: .NET, Node.js, Java, or other modern frameworks is a must have.
- Comprehensive experience and understanding of AWS (networking, security, app services, storage, databases, queues, etc.)
- Working with infrastructure as code and devops mindsets
- Containerized applications
- Migrating on premise workloads to the cloud
Major Bonus Points
- AWS Professional Certification
- Expertise in “lifting and shifting”
Who are we?
We’re passionate and multidimensional. We’re real people with real lives outside work. We believe everyone has knowledge to share. And we believe everyone has a few things to learn. We strive to be a strategic asset for our clients as they tackle challenges in their business and technology. We do this by investing in our staff. We develop and apply appropriate strategies to technology problems that help our clients build and maintain competitive advantage. Our mission is to improve lives through this work:
Software Development Consulting - we help our clients build software and learn best practices
Comprehensive Software Development - we build software for our clients through our in-house Development Center using Agile techniques
Agile Transformation - we teach our clients how to build better software
Centare is an equal opportunity employer.