Front End Developer In Test
Greater Milwaukee Area
Technical Delivery Team
Our next Front End Developer in Test will build software testing suites to transform organizations and bring them modern development practices. By aligning with Centare, this developer will have access to a wide variety of projects and environments all while working with a collaborative and passionate team at Centare.
What You’ll Love:
- Leadership team who have been in your shoes! From our President to our Director of Consulting, we know what it's like and how to develop career paths for consultants.
- A ton of variety with the team/stability/benefits of full-time employment!
- Want to learn something new? We'll be just as excited as you are to get you the right resources!
What You’ll Do:
- Join a high-profile, well-functioning team
- Work with the User Interface on a software development team
- Collaborate to help craft solutions and build features
- Work with partner teams to help create an amazing end to end experience.
- Attend daily stand ups and other time boxed meetings
- Contribute to knowledge sharing opportunities within Centare and the technical community
Who We’re Looking For:
- Team player (low ego, ability to effectively swarm issues, etc.)
- Abreast of current trends, best practices and web standards
- Understanding of fundamental CSS paradigms and their applications
- Familiarity with CSS frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap, etc.) and preprocessors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of React/Redux
- Understanding of asynchronous middleware (thunks, sagas, etc.)
- Exposure to Node.js frameworks (Express, Koa.js, etc.)
Bonus Points For Experience With:
- Agile environments
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.)
- UI test automation (WebdriverIO, Selenium, etc.)
- Unix environments
Who are we?
We’re passionate and multidimensional. We’re real people with real lives outside of our work. We believe everyone has knowledge to share. And we believe everyone has a few things to learn. We strive to be a strategic asset for our clients as they tackle challenges in their business and technology. We do this by investing in our staff. We develop and apply appropriate strategies to technology problems that help our clients build and maintain a competitive advantage. Our mission is to improve lives through this work.
Centare is an equal opportunity employer.