Greater Milwaukee Area
Technical Delivery Team
By aligning with Centare, this Java Developer will have access to a wide range of projects and growth opportunities. This person will contribute to local clients' software development projects.
What You'll Love
- Leadership team who have been in your shoes! From our President to our Director of Consulting, we know what it's like and how to develop career paths for consultants.
- A ton of variety with the team/stability/benefits of full-time employment!
- Want to learn something new? We'll be just as excited as you are to get you the right resources!
What You'll Do
- Lead other developers in best practices and with expert technical guidance
- Develop high quality software using cutting edge technologies and practices
- Participate in customer discovery sessions from a technical standpoint and interact with the client/stakeholders to understand the requirements
- Ability to think strategically and relate architectural decision and recommendation to business needs and client environment
- Collaborate with team members to work towards Definition of Done on Agile projects
- Attend daily stand ups and other time boxed meetings
- Contribute to knowledge sharing opportunities within Centare and the technical community
Who We're Looking For
- Team player (low ego, ability to effectively swarm issues, etc.)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Strong experience in at least some of the following:
- Relational database design and development (MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgress, MySql, etc.)
- Object/relational mapping
- Object Oriented Design Skills, TDD
Bonus Points for Experience With
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- ASP.NET, C#, C++
- Web Services, Messaging
Who are we?
We’re passionate and multidimensional. We’re real people with real lives outside of our work. We believe everyone has knowledge to share. And we believe everyone has a few things to learn. We strive to be a strategic asset for our clients as they tackle challenges in their business and technology. We do this by investing in our staff. We develop and apply appropriate strategies to technology problems that help our clients build and maintain a competitive advantage. Our mission is to improve lives through this work.
Centare is an equal opportunity employer.