Greater Milwaukee Area
Technical Delivery Team
We are looking to add a Data Architect to our team here at Centare. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for building the foundation of our customers data ecosystems. Qualified candidates will partner across engineering and business to ensure the timeliness, cleanliness and availability of customer data and reporting. As an expert in this area, you will pair deep data modeling expertise with business understanding and project management to make answering key business questions as streamlined as possible.
What You’ll Love:
- Getting in on the ground floor of our newly created Data Practice
- Working directly with client stakeholders to understand and define analysis objectives and translating these into actionable results
- Leveraging technology to the fullest extent to meet strategic goals and improve efficiencies
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with engineers and business partners to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges that require data management or data warehouse solutions
- Build and manage data movement from application origin through batch and streaming systems so that the data is available for strategic business decisions
- Ensure data products and tools are aligned with customer needs and best practices within the industry
- Provide consulting to customers on best practices for designing applications to enable easy analytics; be an expert on large-scale data engineering
- Articulate the benefits and risks of all architecture and design solutions
Who We’re Looking for:
- Expert knowledge of big data, comfortable working with datasets of varying latencies and size and disparate platforms
- 10+ years of experience in data warehouse, data migration or integration
- Minimum 5 years experience in data warehousing, reporting and/or migration
- Ability to unlock the valuable data hidden in inaccessible raw tables and logs
- Experience with advanced SQL including writing complex, multi-stage transformations, defined functions, stored procedures, and query performance
- Ability to travel to business functions/trainings/meetings and customer locations
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet daily deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work well in a team environment
Who are we?
We’re passionate and multidimensional. We’re real people with real lives outside of our work. We believe everyone has knowledge to share. And we believe everyone has a few things to learn. We strive to be a strategic asset for our clients as they tackle challenges in their business and technology. We do this by investing in our staff. We develop and apply appropriate strategies to technology problems that help our clients build and maintain a competitive advantage.
Centare is an equal opportunity employer.