Los Angeles, CA /
Digital – Optimization /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, energetic, and collaborative associate product manager to join our digital omnichannel team. Our omnichannel approach: Testing and optimizing various customer acquisition paths such as chat, e-commerce, email, SMS, and voice. You will be responsible for supporting the launch of new products across our marketing channels, maximizing revenue and margin from existing products, and deeply understanding the needs of our internal and external stakeholders. This is a cross-functional role that requires excellent communication and hands-on experience supporting mission-critical products with groups such as engineering, design, operations, data science, legal, and executive teams.
How You’ll Contribute...
- Work cross-functionally to quickly iterate, launch, and track enhancements
- Support the creation of product strategy and vision
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs between different roadmap initiatives
- Develop and manage product KPIs What
What We're Looking For...
- 3-5 years of digital product management experience
- 3-5 year of conversion rate optimization-focused experience
- Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and ability to learn and understand technical concepts
- Strong understanding and experience driving requirements for API products and API integrations
- Experience using Tableau
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PPT, etc.
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with voice technology (Twilio, etc.)
- Hands-on knowledge and in-depth understanding of Agile product development methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Experience with B2C web experiences or e-commerce is strongly preferred
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Award-winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.