Director of Sales – Residential Services
New York, NY /
Business Development – Client Services /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is seeking a Director of Sales – Residential Services, to help expand and lead our partnership capability through a period of rapid growth. The Director of Sales will be responsible for shaping a sales strategy and leading the day to day operations of our Residential Sales teams along with a team of account managers, growth, and client services experts.
How You'll Contribute...
- Develop a pipeline of growth opportunities with leading home security, internet services and residential services providers
- Identify key opportunities, decision makers, and influencers for leading organizations within the residential services industry
- Form new business partnerships that drive future growth, product/service expansion, and profitability for Centerfield’s customer acquisition business goals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders. Work with internal teams to collaborate on market offerings to meet client needs/demands
- Work with senior leadership to develop and own go-to-market strategy for our offerings, informing product/service positioning as needed, while driving sales enablement
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
What We're Looking For...
- 7+ years of proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets, and developing B2B opportunities within home security and/or internet or residential services industry
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + commission
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.