B2B Sales Representative
Sales Production – Insurance /
RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT: We have been made aware of unauthorized recruiting agencies or people impersonating Centerfield employees that have been posting fraudulent jobs on third-party sites. All of our open jobs are posted here on our official Careers page, official LinkedIn account, official Builtin LA Account, or official Indeed/Glassdoor pages, so if it’s not there, it’s not us!
Any outreach by our Talent Acquisition team will come from [@] centerfield [dot]com email domains.
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Super-powered customer acquisition. Centerfield delivers outcome-based digital marketing solutions and personalized omnichannel experiences for the world’s leading brands. Powered by our proprietary Dugout platform, Centerfield acquires customers at scale for leading residential service, insurance, e-commerce and B2B brands. Centerfield’s digital experiences and digital brands, such as Business.com and BroadbandNow.com, reach more than 150 million in-market shoppers annually. Centerfield is headquartered in Silicon Beach and proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for a B2B Sales Representative to join our Insurance Services team. In this role, you will play a key part in helping maintain and grow our network of retail insurance agents. You’ll primarily be responsible for showing prospective customers (P&C Insurance agents) our tools, pricing, and features. New prospects will come from a mix of inbound and outbound lead sources. A successful Sales Representative has a winning attitude, meets new account goals, and grows a business book through proactive customer engagement and strategic, disciplined prospect management.
How You’ll Contribute...
- Qualify and close leads through both inbound channels and cold calling
- Conduct phone and web-based sales presentations and product demos
- Use Salesforce to manage prospect pipeline and provide accurate sales forecasts
- Communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of our program to potential customers
- Manage day-to-day interaction with pipeline clients to make sure their needs are met in a timely manner
- Set up and make changes to clients’ accounts when needed
What We’re Looking For...
- 2+ years of B2B Sales Experience with a quantifiable track record preferred
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Previous Account Management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and sales skills
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate with a team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to take ownership of your work
- Insurance industry experience
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Comfortable working with macOS
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks & snacks
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.