Call Center - Quality Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL /
Jamaica Operations – Call Center Operations /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team in Florida! The fundamental purpose of the Quality Assurance Manager is to ensure that quality and compliance guidelines are achieved on all calls taken from each agent at Centerfield. The QA Manager will ensure to develop, draft or modify policies and procedures, and set expectations for the Quality Assurance team to ensure center achievements and opportunities are promptly cascaded to the business.
One of the key objectives is to establish a transparent, professional and respectful relationship with account supervisors and team leads in an attempt to assure that agents are provided with the development and coaching that they need. Contribute in calibration sessions for internal edification or with partners.
How You'll Contribute...
- Daily interactions with a number of various clients and regularly participate in client meetings to better understand company objectives
- Monitor/evaluate staffing levels to ensure adequate business support
- Through a mentorship approach, provide guidance to QA Supervisors
- Establish goals/expectations for the team including, but not limited to, productivity, attendance, and professionalism
- Effectively communicate with other departments and members of the business regarding strategies, processes, and procedures to increase compliancy and sales KPIs
- Schedule monthly business readouts to present team’s findings and provide solutions
- Attend trainings, meetings, and calibrations to ensure team alignment to company’s guidelines
- Provide reports (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) on critical quality production, behavioral trends, and compliance
- Proactively establish healthy relationships with account managers, supervisors, team leads, and agents
- Complete audit requests and quality related projects
- Satisfy high-level call evaluations/audits in a timely fashion
- 25% monthly travel to offshore site locations to interact with off-site teams
What We're Looking For...
- Expert level experience in Quality Assurance and contact center experience
- Experience in managing team(s) of approximately 15+ employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally curious and passionate with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer-centric attitude
- Collaborative mindset and resourceful
- Loves to learn and has the ability to be coached and mentored
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Self-driven and has a high sense of motivation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Tech savvy (intermediate computer skills)
- Microsoft Suite experience (Excel & PowerPoint – intermediate level of experience required)
- Flexibility to travel outside of the U.S. sporadically and as often as required by the business
- Presentation skills
- Speech Analytics knowledge/experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Life at Centerfield...
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Health insurance with company contribution supplemental insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Company discounts for events and attractions
- Paid training
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.