Los Angeles, CA
Marketing – Consumer Guides
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The Consumer Guides team at Centerfield Media is looking for a highly-motivated, independent Analytics Manager to support the research and content needs of our growing organization. The Consumer Guides team helps in-market consumers find, compare and purchase products and services in a wide variety of industries.
How You'll Contribute...
- Analyze and produce studies and findings on large data sets, including consumer shopping data, geolocation data and user-generated content.
- Work closely with content leaders including media relations, brand management and business leaders to understand the most appropriate data sets to use and to synthesize business requirements into actionable, automated reports and insights.
- Dives deep to drive business through data insights and is passionate about socializing actionable insights.
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Proficient in SQL, with a proven ability to create ad-hoc queries for various reporting purposes.
- Strong Excel skills, including deep understanding of advanced formulas, pivot tables and charting/graphing capabilities.
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
- Strong communication skills and experience leading and coordinating broad business reviews.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Experience in Speech Analytics
- Expert in SQL
- Experience with R, Python and/or advanced statistical packages.
Life at Centerfield ...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.