Information Security Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Operations – IT Infrastructure
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is seeking an Information Security Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for a visionary, strategic thinker who will question the norms, know when to take risks, and lead with assertiveness. This person will be responsible for providing strategic direction and operational management of company information security systems as well as possess an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements as well as information security systems, services, best practices, policies, procedures, and controls. They must also be knowledgeable of industry trends and interacts with all levels of management and leadership, as well as technicians.
How You'll Contribute...
- Lead all security matters including governance, risk management, compliance, cyber security, application security, identity and access management, and security operations management
- Serve as subject matter expert including applicable standards, rules, regulations, and best practices
- Implementation of DevSecOps
- Secure Cloud Migrations/Integrations
- Incorporate a data-centric, analytic, and fact-driven approach utilizing AI machine learning tools
- Analysis of current & future threat landscapes
- Direct dedicated security resources to operate against the security program plan
- Direct the execution of security risk assessments and conduct related ongoing compliance monitoring activities
- Direct the execution of risk mitigation plans generated as a result of risk management analysis
- Ensure all information technology systems, policies, and procedures fully comply with applicable laws, standards, and regulations
- Monitor and evaluate security measures to protect against reasonably anticipated threats or hazards to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all applicable data
- Ensure the effective execution of security and compliance training for account employees, including the alignment of regulatory and account specific changes
- Engage with business leaders and corporate functions such as legal, HR, and IT to support contract committed services
- Engage with external auditors and other third parties in support of security activities
- Develop project plans, estimations, specifications, flowcharts, and presentations
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years of experience in Information Security
- Progressive experience in information security management, information management, information systems and/or risk management
- Familiarity and knowledge with relevant legal and regulatory requirements like SOX, HIPAA, and Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard (PCI)
- In-depth knowledge of information risk concepts/related business needs to security controls
- Experience with Firewalls, NIDS, SIEM, End Point Security, Mobility Management, and Vulnerability Scanning
- Strong experience in securing AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, application security, system and network security, authentication, security protocols, and other security technologies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, Info-Sec Security certifications preferred
- General understanding of risk-based assessment methodologies
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading Medical, Dental, and Vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.