Help Desk Intern
Los Angeles, CA /
Operations – IT Infrastructure /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is seeking a highly motivated, proactive, and versatile Help Desk Intern to assist the IT team with desktop support and inventory management.
This position will start as a paid internship with the potential opportunity to go full time.
How You'll Contribute...
- Provide technical assistance to employees who are experiencing software and hardware problems.
- Deliver and help install IT products in various employees’ hardware.
- Assist with cybersecurity event investigation and mitigation.
- Maintain help desk ticketing system.
What We're Looking For...
- High school diploma or GED.
- Some post-secondary education in Information Systems or other computer-related programs.
- Excellent communication and interaction skills including speaking, hearing, and vision capabilities.
- Availability to work Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
- Fundamental understanding of Operating Systems, Web Technologies
- Scripting a plus, BASH, Powershell, Python preferred
- Strong Customer Service skills
Life at Centerfield...
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunched
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.