Associate Call Center Sales Ops Manager – Customer Service
Fort Lauderdale, FL /
Operations – Sales Operations /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for a reliable Associate Call Center Sales Operations Manager to support to support Centerfield's international outbound/inbound Customer Service-based call center sales team. The Associate Sales Operations Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to, managing and operating our call center sales programs, executing strategies set by Operations Manager, meeting and growing quarterly sales targets, communicating on growth and development of the program, and ensuring that policies and processes put in place by Centerfield are being upheld. We are looking for a pro-active, highly analytical individual with exceptional attention to detail and process.
How You'll Contribute...
- Identify and recommend ways to increase efficiency and organizational agility across cross functional teams, including work process in a call center environment
- Contribute to the launch and governance of key systems and processes to the sales and operations teams
- Actively seek and implement process improvement initiatives where significant and measurable efficiencies can be achieved
- Contribute to the building of capabilities for Sales / Sales Planning, proposing new opportunities to encourage the sharing of best practices across the teams
- Manage sales incentive programs to ensure sales achievements are recognized through career progression or monetary accolade
- Provide agents with tools, scripts, and other relevant content to better guide their interaction with a prospective client
- Monitor the overall performance of sales to ensure seamless operations through quick processing of transactions
- Carry out assessments to identify and eliminate efficiency limiting and time-consuming factors
- Review sales records and develop action plans to increase sales figures
- Prepare and present periodic sales reports to company management to provide information useful in making key business decisions
- Manage a successful sales support team and ensure that the team consistently meets or
- exceeds daily sales performance metrics
- Work with Operations Manager to create and maintain a world-class Sales culture, focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of sales support staff
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis
- Responsible for the execution and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
- Continually research methods and techniques in workplace training and remain up to date on developments within the industry and competitors
- Collect information from senior management and other departments regarding how well employees retain information and use the concepts learned in training courses
- Oversee our Customer Service team
What We're Looking For...
- 4 years in call center sales management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Planning skills
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- High attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Experience managing a remote team
- Self-starter who adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Experience in outbound sales
- Experience in Agent development
- Experience in Customer Service
- Tableau experience
Life at Centerfield...
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Company discounts for events and attractions
- Paid training
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.