Los Angeles, CA /
SEO – SEO /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Consumer Guides team in LA. The Consumer Guides team helps more than 30 million Americans choose the right product or service in categories like home services, security, safety and senior products.
How You'll Contribute...
- Empathize with our users needs and deliver delightful solutions for our target consumer
- Lead G2M strategies for products, features, and revenue growth strategies
- Ideate and validate concepts with data and write specs and briefs to pitch to internal stakeholders for innovative work and new product strategies
- Translate product strategy into roadmaps that are informed by input from customers, cross-functional stakeholders, market and competitive research
- Work with UX to produce insightful user research and market research studies
- Write thorough developer and/or design requirements for product initiatives
- Define and analyze KPIs to inform decision making and measure success of product initiatives
- Assist in managing AB testing programs across our portfolio of web properties
- Proactively vet 3rd party tools and platforms that would facilitate growth
What We're Looking For...
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related field
- 2-4 years product management experience at a performance marketing, media or ecommerce company
- Requirement writing and project management are among your top strengths
- You’d strongly prefer to lead a variety of product initiatives across various web properties instead of owning one aspect of a product
- You’re comfortable analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data and presenting key takeaways
- You have demonstrated proficiency and leadership with A/B testing and conversion optimization
- You operate confidently working in Excel, Google Analytics, and wireframing tools
- You enjoy the continual challenge of problem solving and innovating
- You have an opportunistic mindset with a methodical approach for developing solutions
- You have a scrappy, figure it out, can do attitude
- Working knowledge of modern SEO best practices
- Practical technical skills including web development, programming, SQL, and APIs
- Working knowledge of data visualization & dashboards like Data Studio & Tableau
- SCRUM certified or comparable project management experience
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Large breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.