SEM Media Buyer
Los Angeles, CA /
Media Buying – Search /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is a large purchaser of online traffic to our Owned and Operated sites and is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded individual to fill our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Media Buyer role. You'll join a fast-paced team of paid search experts collaborating to deliver top-notch results to a diverse set of top brands worldwide.
This position requires a comprehensive understanding of Google Ads and Microsoft Ads along with an ability to scale and optimize campaigns to drive profitability. Whether you join our Brand, Nonbrand, Savings.com, or Business.com team you'll be working with a group of highly driven, talented media buyers to optimize accounts across a variety of well-known clients.
How You'll Contribute...
- Plan, launch, and execute digital ad campaigns to increase awareness and drive new user acquisition through our Owned & Operated sites
- Test, monitor, and flawlessly execute Paid Search tactics to optimize campaigns, manage budgets, analyze data, and extrapolate insights
- Identify new opportunities to drive revenue and profitability within Google’s advertising opportunities (Search, Display, Remarketing, and Video)
- Conduct A/B testing on ad copy and landing pages to continue to refine and improve conversion
- Extract campaign data & generate reports that summarize campaign performance to provide further actionable insights
- Present campaign performance reports to direct and cross-functional teams
- Stay informed on emerging technologies and trends related to paid search and digital marketing best practices to help contribute innovative and strategic ideas to the team
- Work collaboratively with cross-teams (Paid Social, SEM, Programmatic, Display, + Paid Social) when developing campaign strategy and evaluating performance
What We're Looking For...
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing/advertising directly related to Search Engine Marketing (Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.) with an emphasis on direct response campaigns (CPA, CPL, CPC, ROI, ROAS)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a qualitative field such as economics, math, statistics, finance, etc.
- Hands-on campaign and optimization experience
- Thorough understanding of real-time bidding auctions and bid strategies
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively in person and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Exceptional analytical abilities with a high attention to detail
- An independent worker with strong time management and organization skills
- The ability to identify trends and turn data into actionable business insights and hypotheses
- Self-starter mentality with drive to succeed
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using SA360
- Experience using Tableau
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.