Ad Operations Assistant
Los Angeles, CA
Digital – Optimization
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Ad Ops Assistant who will champion project management for all marketing/advertisement design initiatives. This role will be the go-to source for project management and involves daily communication and planning, as well as interfacing with various internal teams such as product, marketing, content operations, and technology.
How You'll Contribute...
- Design/Landing Pages
- Partner with clients and team members regarding branding and promotional offers extended to customers
- Manage partner creative review process
- Interface with third-party content creators to ensure high-quality deliverables and edit content as needed
- Identify all landing pages and content that requires updates for design team
- Review and audit web pages for accurate information
- Manage promo calendar for all brands and stay apprised of all upcoming and expiring promos
- Manage process of routing new designs and content through internal legal/compliance review
- Maintain live links including website content and WordPress updates
- Create tickets in Tello/Jira once projects are finalized, assign to design team members, and ensure designs are accurately received
- Learn how to use our internal tool – Dugout
- Offer creation, RingPool/CPID creation, post configuration creation, pixel placements
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor's Degree or 0–1 year of prior experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptionally thorough and meticulous in your work
- Ability to understand context enough to make personal and sound judgments during audits
- Highly detail and process oriented
- Experience with marketing copywriting a plus
- Passionate about and/or have a deep interest in online marketing
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading Medical, Dental, and Vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.