Ad Operations Associate
Los Angeles, CA
Media Buying – Search
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for a talented Ad Operations Associate to join our team! This person will work closely with the Media Buying team by managing Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns. You will handle the operations involved with launching and maintaining PPC campaigns including ad scheduling, tracking, and optimizing.
How You'll Contribute...
- The Ad Operations Associate helps support Centerfield’s Media Buyers on pre and post campaign related tasks
- You will be responsible for coordinating traffic, helping monitor the delivery of advertising campaigns, and support the department with campaign maintenance
- Help identify and resolve issues that negatively impact campaigns
- Run weekly and daily performance reports and work with media buyers to produce campaign recap and verification reports for clients as needed
- Assist with any additional duties required to enable ad revenue growth, ensure efficient ad delivery, and organize campaign assets to help expedite efficient trafficking
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of prior experience creating/managing/optimizing Paid Search campaigns
- Advanced Excel skills – ability to complete VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables
- Experience working with Google AdWords and AdWords Editor (Bing Ads and Yahoo Gemini is a plus)
- Basic understanding of search matrices such as CPC, CTR, CPA, and conversion rates
- Passion for digital media and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Some experience with Media Buying is preferable
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading Medical, Dental, and Vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.