Product Manager, Growth
Los Angeles, CA /
SEO – SEO /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager, Growth to lead growth initiatives for several of our owned and operated web properties. This dynamic role calls for a growth-oriented innovator to lead the development of best-in-class web experiences, interactive content and technology to properly educate and guide users in their purchasing journey.
How You'll Contribute...
- Empathize with our users needs and deliver delightful solutions for our target consumer
- Utilize lean methods to test new product features and revenue growth strategies
- Write specs and briefs to pitch to internal stakeholders and lead projects from start to finish
- Translate product strategy into roadmaps that are informed by customer, stakeholder, and competitive research
- Work closely with UX to identify and validate opportunities for user experience improvement
- Write thorough developer and/or design requirements for product initiatives Define and analyze KPIs to inform decision making and measure success of product initiatives
- Proactively vet 3rd party tools and platforms that would facilitate growth
What We're Looking For...
- You have 4-6+ years product management experience at B2C web-based products or websites, like ecommerce, marketplace/aggregator sites or publishers
- You have extensive hands-on SEO experience and knowledge with record of traffic growth to web properties managed
- You can effectively communicate ideas with flow charts and wireframing tools
- Your top strengths include writing thorough technical requirements and leading large growth initiatives
- You relish the opportunity to lead the growth plan for a business unit
- You’re comfortable analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data and translating them into insights that are actionable
- You have demonstrated proficiency planning and executing on A/B testing and conversion optimization pipelines
- You operate confidently in data analysis programs like Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Tableau
- You enjoy the continual challenge of problem solving, innovating and measuring the impact of your projects and initiatives
- You have a scrappy, figure it out, can do attitude and work ethic
- You have practical technical skills including web development, programming, SQL, and APIs
- You have working knowledge of data visualization & dashboards like Data Studio & Tableau
- SCRUM certified or comparable project management experience
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.