New York, NY /
Business Development – Account Management /
RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT: We have been made aware of unauthorized recruiting agencies or people impersonating Centerfield employees that have been posting fraudulent jobs on third-party sites. All of our open jobs are posted here on our official Careers page, official LinkedIn account, official Builtin LA Account, or official Indeed/Glassdoor pages, so if it’s not there, it’s not us!
Any outreach by our Talent Acquisition team will come from [@] centerfield [dot]com email domains.
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Super-powered customer acquisition. Centerfield delivers outcome-based digital marketing solutions and personalized omnichannel experiences for the world’s leading brands. Powered by our proprietary Dugout platform, Centerfield acquires customers at scale for leading residential service, insurance, e-commerce and B2B brands. Centerfield’s digital experiences and digital brands, such as Business.com and BroadbandNow.com, reach more than 150 million in-market shoppers annually. Centerfield is headquartered in Silicon Beach and proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Los Angeles.
Centerfield is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Account Executive that thrives in a paced, startup environment to join our team! As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for accelerating growth in multiple areas of the business through our business.com platform, making a significant impact in a rapidly growing industry. If you’re an experienced sales hunter (inbound and outbound) & closer who’s passionate about promoting and selling digital marketing products to direct companies and advertising agencies, keep reading! Backed by a community of experts, Business.com is a comprehensive business resource catering to SMB owners and industry experts. We facilitate an exceptional array of services, tools, and insights that are proven, relevant, and beneficial. At Business.com, we genuinely care about providing a service that will help you start and grow your business.
Success in this role requires a proven track record of selling marketing programs to senior sales and marketing executives within companies of all sizes for online products such as Sales Qualified Leads, Marketing Qualified Leads, Qualified Site Traffic, and Sponsorships
How You'll Contribute...
- Have a plan! Develop a daily plan to work inbound leads, prospect into new companies, and work your pipeline
- Be the resident expert! Master sales, marketing, and industry-specific terminology to speak to our prospects in a compelling and knowledgeable way
- Get out there! Introduce Business.com product offerings; propose solutions, pricing, and sales quotes to clients that enhance their current marketing initiatives
- Don’t take “no” for an answer! Close new client business. Take control of the sale
- Speak up! Be comfortable providing feedback to leadership to enhance product offerings
- Salesforce & SalesLoft are your friends! You’ll utilize these tools to manage all daily business activities: Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including email tracking, qualification calls, and closed sales
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related fields
- 2+ years of sales experience working with companies of all sizes and stages of growth
- Experience selling Digital Marketing Services, Sales/Marketing Qualified Leads, and/or Advertising Sponsorships
- Confidence – in person and in writing
- Figure out what works for you and what doesn’t – test, learn, and experiment with different scripts
- Competitive spirit – desire to win and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Team player – helps others by sharing learnings, knowledge, and ideas
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and CRM software (ideally SalesForce.com)
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + commission
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested on day 1
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.