Los Angeles, CA /
Product – Product /
RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT: We have been made aware of unauthorized recruiting agencies or people impersonating Centerfield employees that have been posting fraudulent jobs on third-party sites. All of our open jobs are posted here on our official Careers page, official LinkedIn account, official Builtin LA Account, or official Indeed/Glassdoor pages, so if it’s not there, it’s not us!
Any outreach by our Talent Acquisition team will come from [@] centerfield [dot]com email domains.
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Super-powered customer acquisition. Centerfield delivers outcome-based digital marketing solutions and personalized omnichannel experiences for the world’s leading brands. Powered by our proprietary Dugout platform, Centerfield acquires customers at scale for leading residential service, insurance, e-commerce and B2B brands. Centerfield’s digital experiences and digital brands, such as Business.com and BroadbandNow.com, reach more than 150 million in-market shoppers annually. Centerfield is headquartered in Silicon Beach and proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Los Angeles.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, energetic and collaborative Product Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for launching new products, maximizing revenue and margin from existing products, and deeply understanding the needs of our internal and external stakeholders. This is a cross-functional role that requires excellent communication and proven results shipping mission-critical products with groups such as engineering, design, operations, data science, legal, and executive teams.
How You'll Contribute...
- Proactively develop product strategy and vision
- Define and develop detailed business requirements and user stories
- Work cross-functionally to quickly iterate and launch experiments
- Proactively identify growth and retention opportunities
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs between different roadmap initiatives
- Define and manage product KPIs
- Work cross-functionally to build consensus on products that are being planned, developed and launched
What We're Looking For...
- 3-5 years of digital product management experience
- 1 year of conversion-focused experience
- Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth
- Hands-on knowledge and in depth understanding of Agile product development methodologies like Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Experience and ability to learn and understand technical concepts
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience with B2C web experiences is strongly preferred
- E-commerce experience a huge plus!
- Experience driving requirements for API products and integrations
- Experience with voice technology a plus (Twilio, etc)
- Working knowledge of basic SQL to access data in RDBMS (MySQL, MS SQL)
- Experience using Tableau
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.