Sr. Workforce Management Analyst
Fort Lauderdale, FL /
Operations – Workforce Management /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The WFM Senior Real-Time Analyst will lead the WFM Real-Time processes and will be the subject matter expert on intraday operation fundamentals including real-time queue monitoring, reporting, and improving call center inefficiencies. This role will interact with all levels of the Operations management team, contact center vendors, and senior leadership. The WFM Senior Real-Time Analyst is also expected to conduct trend analysis, provide recommendations and solutions to improve the overall quality, increase efficiencies, and reduce overall operating costs. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong analytical and communicative skills.
How You'll Contribute...
- Intraday real time monitoring of ABA for all queues at all sites
- Real time monitoring of agents’ efficiencies from all teams at all sites
- Provide root cause analysis in ABA for all queues/providers and advise/recommend a plan of action to meet efficiency metric goals
- Quarterback the process of communication as it pertains to calling out changes to incoming contact patterns to operations and the broader WFM team
- Lead a daily WFM team huddle to discuss the real-time game-plan for the day
- Generate ideas for process and service improvement planning
What We're Looking For...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced Microsoft Excel: formulas, filters, pivot tables, imports/exports data from multiple sources required
- 2-4+ years’ Workforce Management experience working in an inbound contact center setting required
- At least 1-2+ years of scheduling experience working in an inbound contact center setting required
- Available to work day and evening hours to include one weekend day, as needed
- Excellent verbal and written skills; high accuracy of work; fosters open two-way communication; excellent basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division); act as a problem solver; highly organized; work independently as well as with a team
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any other field
- Workforce Management systems: Aspect eWorkforce; Verint Impact 360; Nice/IEX TotalView or similar
- Advanced PowerPoint experience
- Advanced Tableau experience
- Knowledge of contact center metrics, agent behavioral trends (shrinkage), and other factors that affect queue and adherence reporting
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification and/or Society of Workforce Planning Professionals (SWPP) designation
Environmental Job Requirements...
- Must pass a drug test
- Must pass a background check
Life at Centerfield...
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Health insurance with company contribution supplemental insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Company discounts for events and attractions
- Paid training
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.