Senior Operations Analyst
Operations – Sales Operations /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for a data driven, innovative thought leader to fulfill our Senior Operations Analyst need. This person will play an active role in identifying opportunities supported by creative solutions and strategic tactics to drive sales team efficiency and effectiveness gains across our contact centers. This is a remote position comprised of roughly 15-20% travel.
How You'll Contribute...
- Analyze key metrics/data to identify:
- Multi-tasking intensive role; responsible for working on several concurrent tasks with short completion cycles
- Liaise with support teams to ensure information is channeled to the appropriate stakeholders
- Provide adhoc support to sales leadership as it pertains to policy development, data/gap/trending analysis, etc.
- Interface directly with partners, clients, and vendors to collect data, improve systems, etc.
- Responsible for creating reports, diagnosing analytics and providing data-driven insights to support marketing and sales programs
- Help identify opportunities to maximize productivity, revenue, and gross profit
- Display excellent business acumen, communication skills and the ability to work with business leaders to deep-dive analytical problems and develop data-driven solutions
1. Operational inconsistencies, bottlenecks, or barriers inhibiting sales performance
2. Opportunities to improve customer close rate and products per sale
3. Actions to improve post-sale yield and customer LTV
4. More effective means of compensating / incenting leaders and sales team members to drive optimal behavior
What We're Looking For...
- MBA or bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance/Economics, Statistics/Mathematics or related field
- Contact / sales center experience
- Ability to travel 15-20%
- 5-7+ years working experience in a business analyst / data analyst / statistical analysis or related role
- Ability to diagnose complex quantitative data and present findings in a clear and concise manner
- B2C / indoor sales / consumer / customer acquisition experience
- Experience with SQL, Twilio, Tableau
- Strong Excel skills, including deep understanding of advanced formulas, pivot tables and charting/graphing capabilities
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting; familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Strong communication skills and experience leading and coordinating broad business reviews
- Telecom / residential sales experience
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.