Los Angeles, CA /
Operations – IT Infrastructure /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Our LA office is looking for highly motivated Telco Administrator with 2+ years of experience in call center business. You will be responsible for owning and managing the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) for sales centers operations.
How You'll Contribute...
- Work very closely with various stake holders in the company and will be implementing the IVRs as per the given requirements
- Heavily implementing scalable IVRs & testing on daily basis
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment
- Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus, and discipline
- Detailed oriented persona, who is very meticulous about their work
- Above all, ethical, fair and maintaining high integrity
What We're Looking For...
- At least 2 year of experience working with any Contact Center Solutions like NICE, Five9, Genesys or Twilio is a plus
- Understanding of basic API & databases is a plus
- Strong debugging & data validation skills are required to perform the tasks effectively
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Strong work ethic and able to work effectively independently and in collaborative team environments
- Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a 'get things done' attitude
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.