Director of Operations
Los Angeles, CA /
Operations – Digital Ops /
RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT: We have been made aware of unauthorized recruiting agencies or people impersonating Centerfield employees that have been posting fraudulent jobs on third-party sites. All of our open jobs are posted here on our official Careers page, official LinkedIn account, official Builtin LA Account, or official Indeed/Glassdoor pages, so if it’s not there, it’s not us!
Any outreach by our Talent Acquisition team will come from [@] centerfield [dot]com email domains.
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Super-powered customer acquisition. Centerfield delivers outcome-based digital marketing solutions and personalized omnichannel experiences for the world’s leading brands. Powered by our proprietary Dugout platform, Centerfield acquires customers at scale for leading residential service, insurance, e-commerce and B2B brands. Centerfield’s digital experiences and digital brands, such as Business.com and BroadbandNow.com, reach more than 150 million in-market shoppers annually. Centerfield is headquartered in Silicon Beach and proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Los Angeles.
How You'll Contribute...
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into the goals, progress, and measurement of key initiatives.
- Coordinate and plan program launches across multiple departments with appropriate planning and cross-functional communication.
- Draw on relationships with department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and operational goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Devise strategies for ensuring the growth of programs enterprise-wide, and implement process improvements to maximize output and minimize costs
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business administration or related field
- Five or more years of experience in operations, project, or program management in a relevant field
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including media, sales, technology, and employee management
- Proven ability to plan and manage the operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline or implement new structures and roles that boost speed and efficiency while supporting rapidly shifting business demands
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legal guidelines
- MBA with a concentration on operational management, project management, or business analytics
- Experience in developing budgets and business plans
- Superior negotiation skills for both internal and external purposes
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using data analytics software (ex. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested on day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award-winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.