Digital Ad Campaign Strategist
Los Angeles, CA /
Media Buying – Optimization /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for a talented Digital Ad Campaign Strategist who will champion project management and operations for all marketing/advertisement initiatives. This role will be the go-to source for all things tracking and set up related – involves working directly in our proprietary software tool, daily communication and planning, as well as interfacing with various internal teams such as product, media, design, biz dev, operations, and technology. We are looking for a pro-active, self-directed individual with an exceptional attention to detail and process.
How You'll Contribute...
- Manage Project Board
- Manage and prioritize Jira project boards – this board will include requests from different departments
- Work with different teams to ensure deliverables are sent out on time
- New Launch Initiatives
- Learn the process of new launches; what's needed for each launch and new initiative
- Ensure deliverables are sent out to the appropriate parties by the ETAs provided
- Learn how to use our internal tool – Dugout
- Offer creation, ringpool/CPID creation, post configuration creation, pixel placements
What We're Looking For...
- 2+ years of experience in working with the CAKE platform
- 1+ years of experience in working with affiliate marketing platforms (CJ, IR, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in working with Google Tag Manager (Google Analytics a plus)
- 1+ years of experience in working with JIRA
- Previous experience or possess a deep interest in online marketing
- Meticulous, detail oriented, and thorough work process
- Master at time management
- Agile – ability to pivot to different priorities when necessary and manage/prioritize and juggle multiple different projects at once
- Excellent at executing projects
- Strong communication skills
- Process oriented
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.