Universal Sales Agent
Boston, MA /
Business Services – Sales /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
Our Boston office is seeking a Universal Sales Agent to join their growing team and support our company’s business development strategy! We understand our sales employees are the biggest investment we can make so we support your continued growth, education, and professional development within Centerfield. As a Universal Sales Agent, you will provide customer-focused sales solutions to business owners in a corporate office setting. You will achieve your goals through inbound calls, therefore, lead generation and cold calling is not necessary. Identifying business needs and delivering the right solutions is the objective of this position. This includes identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell to new and existing customers through top-notch customer service. Sales agent team members play a critical role in company revenue through customer engagement.
How You'll Contribute...
- Selling telecommunication services to meet and exceed weekly and monthly performance goals
- Engage in critical thinking to quickly evaluate and understand consumer needs in order to leverage service knowledge and resources so you can provide the appropriate solutions
- Handle administrative portion of the sale and qualify customers based on their needs
- Consistently meet key performance department benchmarks for service quality, attendance, and phone productivity
- Maintain world-class customer service to new and existing customers
- Attend scheduled trainings as needed to support business needs
- Other job duties as necessary
What We're Looking For...
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of previous call center experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally curious and passionate with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer centric attitude
- Collaborative mindset
- Loves to learn and welcomes being coached and/or mentored
- Winning spirit and the ability to overcome rejection while remaining positive
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Tech savvy (basic computer skills)
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.