New York, NY /
Business Development – Client Services /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We’re looking for someone passionate about building and maintaining customer relationships in the digital marketing space to join our team as an Account Manager. You will be responsible for owning a book of business in the Residential and Business Services vertical, understanding and generating internal and external goals, and ensuring the timely delivery of all projects and tasks.
How You'll Contribute...
- Serve as lead point of contact for 5+ clients and primary resource for internal teams
- Develop trusted, successful relationships with all client contacts
- Cross-collaborate with Sales teams to set revenue goals for each client and track achievement
- Work with Business Development team to identify areas of growth for each client
- Host weekly or bi-weekly meetings with clients; discuss ongoing objectives and report on key KPIs
- Learn and understand internal systems and aide client communication related to technical issues
- Track all tasks and projects with a full understanding of goals and ability to provide direction
- Assist with challenging customer asks and issue escalations as needed
- Contribute material and present to executive teams during Quarterly Business Reviews
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus, and discipline
- Thorough, detail-oriented persona, who is meticulous about documentation and task completion
- Above all, ethical, fair and maintaining high integrity
What We're Looking For...
- Minimum 2 years of client or account management experience
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing, specifically paid media advertising
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical mind who can convert metrics into action items
- Ability to absorb information quickly and turn complex ideas into easy to digest results
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and clients at one time while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and networking skills; ability to proactively find resources to create a solution
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Critical thinker, with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get creative
- Proactive worker, with ability to work both independently and in collaborative team environments
- Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a 'get things done' attitude
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.