Full Stack Engineer
Los Angeles, CA /
Software Engineering – Application Engineering /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for a Full Stack/.Net Developer that can thrive in our environment. We provide developers with top notch tools to be productive. We offer a wide range of technologies and opportunities for developers to learn and experiment with. You will routinely update and improve our code and infrastructure, driving our technology forward. Centerfield is a learning environment; developers will be challenged to learn new technologies and in turn bring new technologies to the team. We expect developers to take ownership of projects and get their highly quality code into a working production environment. You will make significant contributions to our success. Most importantly while we do all this, we have fun and are looking for a team player to come join us!
How You'll Contribute...
- Advance querying, manipulating data at scale, process data, etc. with MySQL
- Write custom functions and scripts to manipulate data in PHP
- Understanding of UI construction and technical experience to process lead form data to generate the experience for the user (i.e. using data from the stepped form to make a query to return data during a lead form process)
- Third-party API integration for data storage or access to information
What We're Looking For...
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with MySQL
- Demonstrated experience leading technical projects
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures and/or MicroServices
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Redis and MongoDB
- Experience with messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ or Kafka
- Experience with Git and Jenkins
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Datadog
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.