Full Stack Web Developer (Contract)
SEO – SEO /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is looking for a self-motivated, experienced Full Stack Web Developer. You will be responsible for providing well-constructed, clean code that is scalable and stable on large web properties.
How You'll Contribute...
- Work collectively with a team of 3 existing developers to migrate/rebuild a substantial, data-intensive website within WordPress using Roots.io's Sage framework
- Focused heavily on front-end development; building JS features, constructing page templates and components, and extracting/parsing large amounts of data from an internal API
- Strong communicative skills and ability to work cohesively in a team setting but also confident when working in a silo environment
What We're Looking For...
- 4+ years of experience in developing productionized websites – support links required
- Ability to foresee and/or anticipate potential threats that may cause codes to break in the future and take proactive, preventative steps to ensure code durability – code defensively
- You are very comfortable with problem solving independently and enjoy the continual challenge of problem solving and innovating
- Opportunistic mindset with a methodical approach for developing solutions
- Proven experience in PHP, NPM, Git, MySQL & jSON:API
- Experience with WordPress
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Experience with on page SEO
Life at Centerfield...
- 3 month contract
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunched
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.