Universal Sales Agent (SMB/B2B Sales)
Los Angeles, CA
The Lab – SMB
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
In this role you will support our company’s Business to Business (B2B) development strategy. As a Universal Sales Agent, you will provide customer-focused sales solutions for small to medium business (SMB) owners in a corporate office setting. You will achieve your goals through inbound calls. Therefore, lead generation and cold calling is not necessary. Identifying businesses data, voice, and entertainment needs and delivering the right solutions to their need is the objective for this position. This includes identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell to new and existing customers through top-notch customer service. The Sales Agent team member plays a critical role in company revenue through customer engagement. This is a full-time hourly position + commission.
How You'll Contribute...
- Selling telecommunication services, meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly performance goals
- Engage in critical thinking to quickly evaluate and understand consumer need, thereby leveraging service knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions
- Handle administrative portion of the sale and qualify customers based on their needs
- Consistently meet key performance department benchmarks for service quality, attendance, and phone productivity
- Maintain world-class customer service to new and existing customers
- Attend scheduled trainings as needed to support business needs
- Other job duties as necessary
What We're Looking For...
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of previous call center experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally curious and passionate with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer centric attitude
- Collaborative mindset
- Loves to learn and has the ability the be coached and mentored
- Winning spirit, has the ability to overcome rejection while remaining positive
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Tech savvy (basic computer skills)
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + unlimited commission with the top 20% sales experts earning upwards of 85K a year
- Generous PTO policy and paid sick time
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.