Technical Project Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Operations – Project Management /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
This position has responsibility for the management and coordination of technical activities on assigned programs. Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned personnel and engineering work; monitors work for compliance to applicable standards and accepted engineering practices; ensures effective communication and coordination on assigned programs between all disciplines and all other project participants. Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants and that customer/company requirements are being met. Expected to have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when technical problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
How You'll Contribute...
- Project engineering schedules and forecasts.
- Coordination and prioritization of project resources.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
- Monthly project status reports and change orders.
- Requires extensive regular contact with the engineering team, Centerfield executives, and other partners both internal and external to the company
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Management of multidisciplinary product development teams including, Software Development and Datawarehouse/BI.
- Utilization of project management tools and personnel to drive project performance using best practices and techniques
- Accountable for the successful completion of assigned projects.
- Requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals including technical definition, schedule estimation, and resource planning.
- Participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues.
- Help build-out project management organization by contributing to efficient process creation.
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 0-3 years of project management experience directly related to building and managing software
- Proficient understanding of Performance or Direct Response Marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodologies and PM toolsets such as Jira
- Positive attitude with skills and experience being a part of a team
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.