Los Angeles, CA /
Finance – Accounting /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for a talented Payroll Analyst to join our team! This person will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate payroll processing, systems evaluation and implementations, interfacing with our domestic and global payroll service providers and supporting Finance and Human Resources with all payroll related matters. We are looking for a pro-active, self-directed individual with an exceptional attention to detail and process.
How You'll Contribute...
- Manage the processing of semi-monthly payroll for exempt employees and weekly payroll for non-exempt employees in a multi-state environment
- Work with international payroll teams to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Maintain payroll deductions, deferrals, and withholdings for all US employees
- Interface with domestic and global payroll service providers
- Upload bi-weekly commission payable reports for global payroll service provider
- Maintain compliance with all relevant payroll tax laws
- Work with accounting to ensure payroll journal entries are completed accurately
- Resolve employee inquiries and request regarding payroll matters
- Participate in payroll and benefit audits
- Create and automate all necessary payroll and management reports
- Continuous evaluation of all payroll processes for realizing maximum efficiencies
- Actively participate in payroll system projects and upgrades
- Ensure HR and payroll records remain up to date and in sync
- Manage year-end W-2, ACA, 1099, and other required reporting
- Ad-hoc projects, reporting and account reconciliations, and other assignments as needed to support finance and HR
What We're Looking For...
- Fundamental Payroll Certification/Certified Payroll Professional certification preferred
- 2-5 years of experience managing payroll systems
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience working with basic accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience
- High attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Self-starter who adapts well to change in a fast-pace, dynamic workplace
- Experience with Ultimate Software and ActivPayroll
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Large breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.