Los Angeles, CA /
Savings.com – Product /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, energetic and collaborative Product Manager to join our LA team. The Product Manger will be responsible for accelerating growth in multiple areas of the business through our Savings.com platform by launching new product development, maximizing revenue and margin from existing products, and deeply understanding the needs of our internal and external stakeholders. This is a cross-functional role that requires excellent communication and proven results shipping mission-critical products with teams such as engineering, design, operations, data science, legal, and executive leadership.
Savings.com offers the best collection of coupons online to help locate the best savings opportunities. From big ticket items to electronics, toys and gifts – we help shoppers search for the best deals available on the products and services you want. It's that simple. We work everyday to expand our list of deals as well as partner with many of the web's premiere publishers and retailers to bring the best deals available online from the most recognizable companies and brands.
How You'll Contribute...
- Assist in the ideation and development of new products and services for growth of our core digital business
- Identify operational pain points and suggest automations for more efficient workflows
- Translate product needs into detailed requirements and functional specifications (user stories, business cases, wireframes, etc.)
- Determine product priorities and timelines, effectively managing and communicating tradeoffs
- Track status and deliverables at all stages of the product lifecycle
- Test and maintain quality assurance of releases for compliance with stated functionality and optimal user experience
- Audit product effectiveness with both qualitative and quantitative methods to measure the impact of features and implementations
- Troubleshoot performance, integration, and technical issues related for our affiliate partners
- Attend all product-related activities as one of the primary product owners, including attending the daily scrum, sprint planning/demos and prioritization meetings
- Serve as a primary product contact to internal and external stakeholders
- Perform related work and additional duties as needed or required
What We're Looking For...
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in product management or business development in an online marketing environment
- 1+ year of conversion-focused experience and solid understanding of online marketing business models
- Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth environment in geo distributed organizations
- Hands-on knowledge and in depth understanding of Agile product development methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Ability to use predictive analytics to propose marketing campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Experience and ability to learn and understand technical concepts
- Solid understanding and experience driving requirements for API products and API integrations
- Familiarity with API services and backend infrastructure
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with B2C web experiences or ecommerce
- Experience with voice technology a plus (Twilio, etc.)
- Working knowledge of basic SQL to access data in RDBMS (MySQL, MS SQL)
- Experience using Tableau
- Basic HTML5/CSS3 knowledge
- Working knowledge of graphics editor software (Photoshop/Illustrator)
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Large breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.