Chief Technology Officer
Los Angeles, CA /
Technology – Technology /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
As Centerfield’s CTO – you will serve in a key executive leadership role as an operational expert designing and driving Centerfield’s technology goals, while overseeing our engineering and IT operations to ensure that we meet our technology productivity, growth and financial objectives. Our CTO will maximize the overall effectiveness of opportunities and strategies, and identify new capabilities to use technology which continue to keep us on the cutting edge.
How You'll Contribute...
- Management and development of core software development and IT Teams
- Provide technical and strategic direction to teams developing and implementing new and/or enhanced technology ideas, concepts, products and services; maintain the multi-year technology strategy
- Drive a data-oriented approach to engineering standards and processes
- Delivery of engineering and innovation processes and the development of new technologies, services, and systems
- Recruiting, management, and mentorship of a large, globally distributed Technology team
- Hands-on technical involvement with an influence on software architecture and cloud infrastructures accommodating company goals
- Partner with leadership team to drive technology growth
- Forecast and oversee engineering budgets
What We're Looking For...
- 10+ years of Technology Leadership Experience
- Sound architectural principles and a deep understanding of technology
- A firm believer in an agile, nimble and fast paced environment with a track record of building technology that drives revenue.
- Business-driven technology leader with success and proven ability developing, improving, implementing and executing on a technology roadmap and vision
- Proven ability to execute technology development and process improvement
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and engage a team of highly technical professionals, on process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
- Building and scaling the technology function in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Experience with a multitude of technologies including; Open Source, .NET, Cloud, Big Data, and Open Web technologies
- Master's degree in Engineering, Business, or another relevant field or equivalent work experience
- M&A experience both on the sell and buy side
- AdTech, Marketing or B2C industry experience
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.