Customer Service Representative
Los Angeles, CA
Business Services – Sales
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is seeking a Customer Service Representative to help support our sales team in our Playa Vista office. This person will act as a liaison between our clients and existing customers to help resolve open item tickets and ensure customer satisfaction.
How You'll Contribute...
- Responsible for contacting existing customers to schedule/reschedule technician appointments that require device setup/activation
- Place service orders
- Track all open/unsolved order tickets to ensure they are met to completion
- Provide excellent customer service support to customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide basic product knowledge support to customers
- Help assist our sales team with overflow calls and scheduling when needed
What We're Looking For...
- Highschool or equivalent degree; no previous experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit polite and professional phone etiquette when speaking with customers
- Customer-focused mindset dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Comfortable working in loud and fast-paced environments
- Quick thinker – demonstrates excellent organization, problem solving, and time management skills
- Basic Microsoft programs and computer knowledge (Outlook, Excel, Google Web Apps: Sheets, Docs, Forms, etc.)
- Winning spirit – ability to overcome and maintain a positive attitude when speaking with upset customers
Life at Centerfield...
- Full-time hourly pay + PTO
- Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plan options + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.