General Manager, Wireless
Operations – Sales Operations /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The General Manager, Wireless will work closely with executive leadership to develop and execute a strategy for growth. He/She will be responsible for the performance, productivity, and profitability of the wireless business unit.
How You'll Contribute...
- Manage financial goals and metrics to drive growth and improve profitability. Prepare and manage operational budgets. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the division and ultimately deliver financial performance to the executive team. Manage P&L targets, and develop and implement growth strategies.
- Oversee daily business operations.
- Maximize business unit profitability by implementing programs that optimize service and customer acquisition strategies. Improve efficiencies, processes, and policies. Develop and report operating metrics to measure productivity and growth initiatives.
- Remain up to date with market conditions, changes in products, changes in pricing terms, and industry trends - Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Work cross collaboratively with marketing, product and sales teams to understand demand
- Appropriate planning and staffing of our Wireless sales force.
- Program managing various clients and deliverables within our Wireless category
- Develop, maintain, and enhance a close working relationship between Centerfield and our Wireless Clients
- Develop and implement cost saving measures.
- Support the marketing activity of the company, provide ideas, present concepts, be creative, provide information and a support structure for agreed upon plans
- Overall responsibility for the training, growth, motivation and success of the inside staff. Including, interviewing, hiring, assigning and directing work, disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
What We're Looking For...
- Customer acquisition experience in the wireless category
- MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience in a results-driven customer acquisition, sales, account management, consulting, or business development role
- Ability to create & manage business models and develop financial models, business opportunity analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of expanding leadership.
- An action-oriented leader with a high sense of urgency and a hands-on approach
- Strong partnership building skill-set
- A knack for designing efforts to scale through process and collaboration
- Strong communication skills and the ability to keep key stakeholders aligned
- Highly collaborative, with experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience preparing and presenting information to key decision-makers
- Have an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Call or Sales Center experience
- A management consulting background
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.