Quality Assurance Manager
Sales Operations – Compliance /
RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT: We have been made aware of unauthorized recruiting agencies or people impersonating Centerfield employees that have been posting fraudulent jobs on third-party sites. All of our open jobs are posted here on our official Careers page, official LinkedIn account, official Builtin LA Account, or official Indeed/Glassdoor pages, so if it’s not there, it’s not us!
Any outreach by our Talent Acquisition team will come from [@] centerfield [dot]com email domains.
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Super-powered customer acquisition. Centerfield delivers outcome-based digital marketing solutions and personalized omnichannel experiences for the world’s leading brands. Powered by our proprietary Dugout platform, Centerfield acquires customers at scale for leading residential service, insurance, e-commerce and B2B brands. Centerfield’s digital experiences and digital brands, such as Business.com and BroadbandNow.com, reach more than 150 million in-market shoppers annually. Centerfield is headquartered in Silicon Beach and proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Los Angeles.
Centerfield is on the hunt for a well-versed Quality Assurance Manager to join their growing team! The fundamental purpose of the Quality Assurance Manager is to ensure that quality, compliance, and sales performance guidelines are met and surpassed on every customer interaction at Centerfield and all our affiliate channels.
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for managing the Quality performance of multiple active campaigns/clients. Through strong collaborative efforts with our Ops analytics team, the Quality Manager will establish standards governing customer interactions; and implement monitoring programs. This position will oversee nearshore QA supervisor(s) and Quality Analysts. Trusted to execute day-to-day decisions impacting the department and all customer-related avenues. Responsible for developing, drafting, or modifying policies and procedures and setting expectations for the Quality Assurance team to ensure center achievements and opportunities are promptly cascaded to the business and partners. The opportunity offers the chance to represent the company and Quality body by hosting calibration sessions with clients and internal teams.
Travel to our flagship centers is required on a 30-40% basis.
How You'll Contribute...
- Set a proactive approach to counteract any high risk behaviors that will impact our clients, business and most importantly our customers
- Entrusted to develop and maintain strong collaboration efforts between QA, Training, Operations, and other relevant departments
- Cultivate an excellent relationship between BPO partners and clients through daily, weekly, and monthly calibration sessions
- Participate in regular client and operational meetings to stay aligned with the business needs
- Monitor/evaluate staffing levels to ensure adequate staffing levels are met
- Through a mentorship approach provide guidance to their Quality team and Sales experts
- Establish goals/expectations for the team around but not limited to productivity, accuracy, attendance, and professionalism
- Effectively communicate with other members of the business regarding strategies, processes and procedures to increase compliancy and sales KPIs
- Schedule monthly business readouts to present team’s findings and provide solutions
- Attend trainings, meetings and calibrations to ensure team alignment to company’s guidelines
- Travel to our nearshore centers to support onsite QA production and sales initiatives
- Report daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly Quality production and trends
- Provide regular and actionable updates to the business to improve our QOS (Quality of Sales) initiative to improve activation rates, promote “selling the right way” culture and decrease unethical practices
What We're Looking For...
- Strong background, 5-10 year experience in call center Quality Assurance and/or compliance
- Experience in managing team(s) of approximately 15+ employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally curious and passionate with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer centric attitude
- Collaborative mindset
- Loves to learn and can be coached and mentored
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and multi-tasker
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft suite experience (Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Tableau or related
- Flexibility to travel outside of the U.S sporadically and as often required by the business
- Sharp Presentation skills
- Speech Analytics knowledge
- Telecom domain knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.