Email Marketing Specialist
Los Angeles, CA /
Digital – Optimization /
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, and energetic email marketing specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for owning email marketing campaign management end-to-end inclusive of strategy, creative, execution and optimization. This is a role that requires cross-functional skills, excellent communication and proven results within a performance marketing environment and alongside groups such as media, engineering, design, and data science.
How You'll Contribute...
- Develop and own event-based email marketing strategy and execution, inclusive of automated marketing campaigns, transactional and broadcast messaging
- Leverage your experience to build data-driven customer segments and compelling marketing campaigns aimed towards both acquisition and retention
- Analyze performance to continuously optimize targeting, creative, offers, timing, and frequency to drive growth
- Focus on technical execution from creative approval to quality assurance
- Manage core email health functions inclusive of deliverability, list hygiene, account reputation, and compliance
- Work cross-functionally to own the full lifecycle of implementation from ideation and launch and communicating results
- Serve as email subject matter expert internally and in a client-facing capacity
What We're Looking For...
- 2-4 years of conversion-focused email marketing experience, preferably in e-commerce
- Experience with Google Analytics and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with split-testing techniques and best practices
- HTML and technical skills to troubleshoot and QA autonomously required
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and analysis to support assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of project management competency
- Masterful in prioritization and focus to convert ideas into results
- Experience with Twilio Sendgrid transactional and automation products
- Working knowledge of basic SQL to access data in RDBMS (MySQL, MS SQL)
- Experience using Tableau
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.