Partner Services Specialist
Austin, Texas /
Programs – Agency Services /
The Central Texas Food Bank is working hard to close the hunger gap and we want you to join us! Our mission is “to nourish hungry people and lead the community in the fight against hunger”. We are accomplishing this not only with our amazing programing and fundraising events, but by hiring motivated, mission driven employees who have the drive to end hunger.
The Central Texas Food Bank (CTFB) is looking for a dynamic Partner Services Specialist to join the Partner Services Team in our Agency Services Department. The primary objective of this position is to connect interested community organizations to partnership opportunities with CTFB, support pilot and newly developed programs, and coordinate programs team presence at community engagement opportunities within our 21 county service territory. Reporting to the Partner Services Manager this role serves as a resource and support across the broader CTFB Programs Department.
As Partner Services Specialist, you will,
- Coordinate the partnership interest process including.
- Reviewing and screening interest forms.
- Providing timely communication with prospective partners.
- Conducting initial screenings.
- Connecting organizations that are a fit for partnership with appropriate managers and teams across the Programs Department.
- Ensure prospective partner data is entered and maintained in Salesforce, reporting back on prospective partnership metrics on routine intervals.
- Coordinate CTFB Programs Team presence at community resources fairs and other events or activities that aim to promote our services .
- Facilitate outreach to organizations that can help promote our services to specific client populations.
- Support the work of pilot and disaster or emergency response related projects – such as Home Delivery, Help at Home Kits, etc. – by placing orders, tracking logistics, and more.
- Assist with follow-through on one-time and special partnership requests from across our service territory.
You are a great candidate if you are/have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Public Policy, or related field, plus, 2+ years of paid full-time work experience.
- Experience providing superior customer service to a large volume of stakeholders.
- Ability to interact effectively in the community and at multiple levels within organizations, especially those serving culturally and economically diverse clientele.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good judgment and discretion; strong ethical character capable of handling confidential information.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines. Change doesn’t derail your day, you roll with it.
- A valid state issued driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Bonus points for
- Past experience working with organizations within the Feeding America network of food banks
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Experience with food distribution programs and/or other program development and implementation
- Knowledge of federal emergency food programs
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS WITH OR WITHOUT REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION
Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, repetitively lift and carry 50 lbs., perceive depth, operate a motor vehicle, and operate motor equipment.
Conditions may include working inside, working around machines with moving parts and moving objects, working closely with others, working alone, and working protracted or irregular hours.
The Food Bank’s Programs Team is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming experience for all community members who want to be involved with our hunger-fighting mission. People who have experienced food insecurity or economic hardship and those from backgrounds underrepresented in nonprofit programming are strongly encouraged to apply.