Partner Services Manager
Austin, Texas /
Programs – Agency Services /
The Central Texas Food Bank is working hard to close the hunger gap and we want you to join us! Our mission is “to nourish hungry people and lead the community in the fight against hunger”. We are accomplishing this not only with our amazing programing and fundraising events, but by hiring motivated, mission driven employees who have the drive to end hunger.
The Central Texas Food Bank is looking for a dynamic Partner Services Manager in our Agency Services Department. The Partner Services Manager leads the Partner Services Team in providing core support to our internal programs team, community partners and potential partners. The primary objective of this position is to align the work of the Programs Department by developing and documenting consistent, streamlined and efficient internal standard operating procedures that maximize our ability to impact the community. Additionally, the Partner Services Manager helps assess prospective new partners, coordinates partner communications across teams, and oversees the coordination of programs team presence at community engagement opportunities. Supervised by the Director of Agency Services, this position knows the broader goals of the Programs Department and works with colleagues across CTFB to ensure the success of our partner network.
As the Partner Services Manager, you will:
- Supervise a team of three, overseeing their day-to-day work and keeping track of progress on projects.
- Evaluate, in detail, department processes from start to finish. Identify opportunities to streamline and work with peers to develop plans to implement necessary changes.
- Collaborate on the development of new processes related to supporting special food requests, assessing new community partnerships, and programs team participation in community events.
- Document Programs Department SOPs – both reviewing or updating existing and creating new.
- Create and maintain a Programs Department Notebook to ensure the smooth transfer of information over time.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement in the ways we accomplish our work each day/month/year.
- Track and share information and updates from TDA and/or Feeding America that affect Partners and the entire Programs Department.
- Assist the Agency Services Team specifically with data administration work - pull routine reports, track program goals vs actuals, and more, in order to help team leadership spot trends, communicate program impact, and identify areas that need attention.
You are a great candidate if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience managing full-time paid staff.
- Enjoy being a team player, ready to work with others on a regular basis in order to reach shared goals.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Have strong analytical skills and are able to see both the big picture and dive deep into the nitty gritty of things.
- Love processes and making improvements to systems.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Take data integrity personally; knowing that reports and data out are only as good as what’s put into the system in the first place.
- Have experience managing projects with diverse stakeholders of all experience levels.
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience documenting SOPs or successfully implementing process improvements in a nonprofit or business setting.
- Previous Feeding America network food bank experience.
- Experience working with either a traditional constituent relationship management system or a client data tracking tool, Salesforce in particular.
The Food Bank’s Programs Team is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming experience for all community members who want to be involved with our hunger-fighting mission. People who have experienced food insecurity or economic hardship and those from backgrounds underrepresented in nonprofit management are strongly encouraged to apply.