Do you want to build the next financial system? Are you an innovative Product Manager passionate about blockchains, open-source & financial software and want to have an impact on a thriving space in its earliest stages: Decentralized Finance? Are you a hands-on person that knows how to build complex financial products? We are looking for you to join our team at Centrifuge as a Product Manager.
About the role:
You will complement our product team where you will own features end-to-end from user research and whiteboard sessions to launch and continuous improvement and work with us on product vision and strategy.
Your responsibilities and tasks involve:
- Manage the product roadmap and backlog to define requirements for new features
- Ensure that we consistently, quickly and effectively implement our product features and constantly improve our product management process
- Collaborate with bizdev, account management, marketing and design to ensure that we ship products with the best user experience possible
- Work closely together with our developers in an agile environment
- Keep Centrifuge in the lead for innovation. What should we develop next to build the next financial system?
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in developing digitial products
- You have an understanding of common financial products such as collateralized lending
- You have developed technologically complicated products for untrained end-users before
- You are passionate about blockchain, have used DeFi dApps and believe in the opportunity of decentralization and blockchains to change how the financial world works today
- You thrive in a startup environment and feel best working in a small, cross-functional team where you can roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- You have an interest in working in a self organizing environment and bring creativity to start your own initiatives within Centrifuge
We are an early-stage startup with a big mission to bridge real-world finance to DeFi. Our core product https://tinlake.centrifuge.io/ has over $25m TVL, with major features in the coming months to exponentially expand our growth.
Our team is a self-managed organization of 25 (and growing) that gives you plenty of space to experiment and fit into the roles that excite you the most. We value diversity, which is reflected in our team.
Centrifuge is fully remote. There is no preferred work location, but you will be working primarily with a Berlin and NYC timezone. We host regular off-sites and offer office space in Berlin. Compensation is blockchain competitive + based on your experience.