CFO/Head of IR - Centrifuge Network Foundation
Centrifuge Network Foundation – General /
Centrifuge is a fast growing DeFi project with the big mission to bring real-world finance and DeFi together, unlocking economic opportunity for all. We are now looking for a CFO/Head of Investor Relations to join our amazing team!
As a CFO/Head of Investor Relations at Centrifuge Network Foundation you will work closely with various parts of the team to build & scale grants program funding the various contributors to the Centrifuge project. Roles at Centrifuge are ever-changing and up to you to define, but below are what we think your focus might be.
- Manage the foundation treasury
- Coordinate treasury sales
- Act as a first point of contact for institutional token holders and develop a relationship with them
- Be the spokesperson for Centrifuge and collect/communicate feedback from the investor community
- Be the bridge between Centrifuge and our token holders (both current and potential)
- Set up and lead the CNF Grants program
- Recruit potential grantees for the Centrifuge ecosystem
- Manage financial planning and forecasting
- Set up/maintain new/existing exchange accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges
- Prepare/oversee accounting and record-keeping operations including preparation of financial reports (profit & loss/income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement)
- Manage financial accounting and reporting as well as the banking and legal relationships
- Previous experience in crypto and/or in a startup is a strong positive (but not a must)
- 7+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: investor relations, investment banking, management consulting, equity research or finance.
- Experience interacting with the investment community (including buy- and sell-side analysts), key shareholders, financial media and potential shareholders
- Experience working at a fast-growing tech company or in the financial services industry
- Understanding of financial modeling, valuation, investing and investment management landscape (particularly within the financial services, fintech & consumer tech industries)
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Possess a strong network of investment community relationships including investors, analysts, rating agencies, and financial media
- Structured, self-managed, entrepreneurial and result driven
We are an early-stage blockchain project with the big mission to bring real-world finance and DeFi together. Our core app Tinlake has over $55M TVL, with major features in the coming months to exponentially expand our growth.
Our team is a self-managed organization of 40+ (and growing) that gives you plenty of space to experiment and fit into the roles that excite you the most. We value diversity, which is reflected in our team.
Centrifuge is fully remote. There is no preferred work location, but you will be working primarily with Berlin and NYC time zones. We host regular off-sites for the team. Compensation is competitive + based on your experience.