Are you looking to join a fast-growing team at the earliest stage? Are you passionate about blockchains, open-source software & financial software and want to have an impact on a space that is still in its infancy: Decentralized Finance? Are you a hands-on person that knows how to guide users through new products and can manage multiple projects in parallel? We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team at Centrifuge.
We are an early-stage startup with a big mission to bridge real-world finance to DeFi. We do this by tokenizing real-world assets, like invoices, so that they can be financed through our Tinlake pools at tinlake.centrifuge.io. Tinlake has over $2m TVL, with major features in the coming months to exponentially expand our growth.
Our team is a self-managed organization of 16 (and growing) that gives you plenty of space to experiment and fit into the roles that excite you the most. We value diversity, which is reflected in our team. We host regular off-sites (post-covid) and offer office space in Berlin.
- Be the first point of contact for our partners
- Support in writing investor documentation, marketing collateral and thought leadership documentation for innovative FinTech solutions 3.0
- Work with us on identifying user pain points and improve the user experience
Managing the launch of new financing pools
- Be an active partner in the deployment phase of their financing pool
- Communicate with the right internal technical teams and business development to find solutions
- Engage with the partner to understand and explore future business needs
Onboarding our partners to DeFi and our tech stack
- Help setup dApp basics such as using Metamask or a hardware wallet, help our users navigate Etherscan, or set up a fiat on/off ramp, etc.
- Support them in managing their on-chain credit fund and help them add collateral, draw funds, etc.
- Onboard investors and manage relationships
- You have experience in explaining technologically complicated products to unsophisticated end-users
- You have an understanding of common financial products such as collateralized lending
- You are passionate about blockchain, have used DeFi dApps before and believe in the opportunity of decentralization and blockchains to change how the financial world works today.
- You have an interest in working in a self organizing environment and bring creativity to start your own initiatives within Centrifuge
There is no preferred work location, but you will be working primarily with a Berlin and NYC timezone. Compensation is blockchain competitive + based on your experience.